1 June 2015

Hello June




PLAYING WITH ILLUSTRATOR.. Taking inspiration further and learning how to create simple vector images in illustrator has been both a fun and frustrating experience. Mastering a new program is always a divided experience but I'm slowly picking it up and getting the hang of it. Building on the inspiration that drives my photography I'm now starting to create designs and illustration ideas that open up a new level of (instant) creativity for me.  I'm still in the early playing stage, working on random ideas in order to learn techniques and establish my own workflow. I have no idea where this will take me and look forward to seeing my own unique style emerge. 

My simple watercolour flowers and textured floral photography made their way to New York's Surtex last month. Sadly, I was unable to attend in person, but my work was represented by the lovely ladies at Sundance Graphics, booth 342. I experienced Surtex from a far and have been totally inspired and drawn into a new world of possibilities for both my photography and design work. Looking forward to the rest of 2015 and discovering where the next 6 months will take me. 





3 comments:

  1. Oh my god the second creation looks exceptional . Love this bird .

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post really beautiful . Thanks it sharing here .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello guys your posting images and article both are amazing .

    ReplyDelete