12 May 2014

Peony & Sage {Coastal Collection}

Flyer20P&S
P&SCoast_39web
Flyer23P&S
P&SCoast_41web
Flyer22P&S
P&SCoast_40web
Flyer19P&S

COASTAL INSPIRATION FROM PEONY & SAGE Last week I was busy styling and photographing the latest summer collection of fabrics from Peony & Sage.  Inspired by the tonal hues of the sea, sand and whitewashed pebbles. These fabrics, Seagulls, Deckchair Strips, and Mini Starfish are available in these wonderful soft tonal colours. 

Kimberley and I, were also thrilled to see that Jack all Star was featured in this months copy of The English Home magazine, out now.

4 comments:

  1. I'm just in love with all of these pics! Your work is always gorgeous, Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousMay 30, 2014

    I love your actions and use them all the time. If I join Photoshop CC, are your actions available with the Cloud version? Thank you so much...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they are compatible with CC.

      Delete