29 April 2014

Clematis..

Clematis...

SOFT & DELICATE Sometimes I want to harness the emotional poetry within my work, the atmosphere becomes one of the images greatest attributes. I think if this image could speak it would sound like a gentle whisper on the breeze, perhaps even a lullaby. I think all images have a sound, they can either scream in your face, say nothing, or stirs a memory. I'm interested in an atmospheric quality that fills the 'space' within the image, so there is no room left for emptiness. The 'space' in between becomes just as important as the subject, suspended in a harmonises state of being.  

1 comment:

  1. Oh Sarah, the words on these poetic images is simply beautiful! You've written what I have felt but couldn't put into words myself. Thank you so much for this post, and the gorgeous images!

    ReplyDelete