13 February 2014

Pretty Prefect

Peony Yin & Yang

JUST BECAUSE I never tire of photographing these beautiful Ranuncluas, although today I tried something a little different and photographed them on black, as well as my printed Beachwood boards. I really like the finish created my using my Beyond the Lens Photoshop* Actions. To create a soft hazy look,that softens the black, I used the hazy Actions. There are several Actions within the Creative Set that will do this. London & Melody, Nottingham and Parisian. Also Soft Light will bring a slight milky hazy to an image. What I found interesting was that whilst the choice of background was different for me the finish  swayed back to my love of soft tonal harmonies. Have fun and go play. Sx

Flickr263
Flickr265


1 comment:

  1. I love the contrast in the black and white image. So very dynamic!

    ReplyDelete