20 May 2013

Create your own beautiful

YOUR OWN BEAUTIFUL One of the wonderful things about being creative is that I can freely change my mind and work outside of my own paramaters. I can simply choose to articulate myself differently from time to time and use my work to reflect perhaps a completely different standpoint. My working style is often dominated by pretty pastel colours but every now and again I'm drawn to natures emotional contrasts and textural quality. Sometimes when I ignore colour completely and look only for the contrasting light I'm amazed at how suddenly there exists a completely different picture. 

"From the vaulted stormy skies to the delicate dancing grasses, feel the stirring of the air as the strom moves closer still...create your own beautiful and express yourself with complete freedom".

Create the beautiful

Processed with Beyond the Lens Photoshop Actions 35mm Film Actions