Pages

26 June 2012

Come fly with me.....

. . . C R E A T I V E   E X P R E S S I O N . . .
There is a vitality, a life force, an energy, a quickening, that is translated through you into action, and because there is only one you in all time, this expression is unique.  And,  if you block it, it will never exist through any medium and will be lost.  

Martha Graham (Brendon Burchard ~The Charge)

As a mother of two, an artist and photographer I have many lessons to teach my children in order to ensure they grow into well balanced, loving, caring, intelligent, trustworthy and passionate individuals. But as they grow up our world keeps sending them messages about conformity, fitting in and achieving to set standards. It's taken me to my late thirties to understand that I don't want to be anyone else but myself and that my individuality, imagination, spirituality and creativeness is of paramount importance to my health, wellbeing and happiness. I believe children are born with this knowledge and as a parent I'm committed to making sure my children never loss sight of it....creative expression reigns supreme in our home. 

"It's me flying with the stars!" Age 5  

Artist

Whatever you do today...spare a few minutes for yourself to let your inner voice be heard, listen to it, be guided and learn to trust your intuition.  For more take a look at Brendon Burchard's new book. THE CHARGE

1 comment:

  1. Awe, what a great picture he drew! So nice when the young have such vivid imaginations!
    Now in my late 40's I'm constantly questioning myself ... where I'm going, what have I accomplished, how can I better myself ... it's an ongoing struggle.

    ReplyDelete