15 June 2012

Art beyond the lens.....texture collection

Beyond_01
Beyond_03
Beyond_04


Introduced in celebration of my new book available from July 2012  
'Art Beyond the Lens ~ Working with Digital Textures. This collection is simply my favourite textures across all my previous collections including 10 brand new Textures.



30 Personally Selected Textures from: 
ARTISAN / ENGLISH MANOR / ORIGINAL / RENAISSANCE / SHABBY

ArtisanScrawlScratchSpeckled Egg

PLUS 10 NEW BEYOND{the}LENS TEXTURES
Dawn / Daybreak / Journey / Morning / Noonsong / Prairie / Seabreeze / Stormrain / Sunstorm / Tundra

Beyondtextures1

Pink_texturedPinkB&WTextured
P A P E R H E A R T
Paper Heart {Shining Brightly}More than just candy!

3 comments:

  1. I'm salivating! If I buy these, will my images look like yours? I jest! I have 15 of these, and others, and love them!

    Have pre-ordered the book...can't wait!

    ReplyDelete