27 January 2012

MY NEW BOOK


Book1


YES....finally welcome to my Book!
I'm so thrilled to finally be able to share this exciting news, from the 1st May this year you'll be able to own your very own copy my beautiful new book published by Focal Press. 

Find out more via Amazon. 
Available from 1st May 2012 (UK & USA). You can pre order your copy via Amazon now.

Amazon.com or Amazon.co.uk



And a special thanks....
I would also like to take this opportunity to thank everyone at Focal Press for their months of hard work as well as fellow photographer Eva Ricci for her help as technical editor. Thank you everyone for making this dream a possibility.....I can't wait to get my advanced copy in March.

4 comments:

  1. It was a pleasure to help out. You are a true artist Sarah. I completely relate to your style and way of working as someone who also has a Fine art background. Your book is refreshing to read and filled with loads of incredible info and detail on how to approach creating the perfect fine art photography. I wish you all the best with this. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulation Sarah! I can't wait till May. Wish you all the best and more books to come.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just ordered, can't wait for May :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks stunning, cannot wait

    ReplyDelete